1) Timings for Authentication - 10 A.M to 2.30 P.M (Monday to Friday only)
2) Forms will be supplied free of cost on production of the Passport of the Certificate holder.
3) Two Recent passport size photograph of the certificate holder. (one should be affixed in the application form)
4) Copies of the following pages of the passport should be attached along with the application form. (Orginal Passport should be produced at the time of Registration)
A) Photo page
B) Address page
C) Page showing validity
5) Original and copy of 10th standard/SSLC certificate is necessary for authenticating any Certificate.
6) Original and copy of Semester/Year wise Mark lists (Including all Improvements and Supplementary) of all Certificates.
7) CONSOLIDATED MARKLISTS/ TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
8) Original and copy of all certificates, which is authenticated.
9) In addition to Certificate holders, the following Persons can also submit Application for Authentication, along with their Photo Identity Card
A) Applicant’s parents
B) Brothers and Sisters of applicant
C) Applicant’s Spouse
D) Father in law/ Mother in law. (They should produce marriage certificate too)
10) Certificates issued by various Universities/ Boards/ Councils with in the state of Kerala will only be authenticated.
11) Certificates issued by various agencies outside the state and private Certificates will not be authenticated.
12) Provisional certificates will be authenticated only within six months from the Date of issue. (Provisional NTC certificates will be authenticated within two Years from the Date of issue)
The following Certificates (In General) will be authenticated in various CAC’S
1) All certificate issued by various Universities in Kerala
2) Certificates awarded by NIT Calicut. (Only after verification)
3) Certificates issued by Joint controller of Technical Examinations, on behalf of State Board of Technical Examinations.
4) Certificates issued by Secretary Board of Public Examinations Kerala, viz SSLC, Type writing (lower/higher) Certificates. Short hand (Lower/Higher) Certificates, TTC Certificates, etc.
5) Certificates awarded by Chairman, Board of examiners, on behalf of Directorate of Medical Education (ex. D.Pharm, D.MLT, DMRT etc)
6) DNB Certificates issued by National Board of Examiners, will be authenticated provided, the Applicant should study the same any of Medical Colleges in Kerala and it should be added as an additional qualification in their TC Medical Council Registration Certificate.
7) Certificates issued by NIOS will be authenticated provided; the applicant should register in any of the regional centers of NIOS in Kerala and should appear for the examination in any of the centers inside the State of Kerala. Candidate should produce a certificate I this regard from the authorities concerned
8) Certificates issued by KNC viz GNM, ANM, Certificates
9) NCVT/SCVT Certificates.
10) Equivalency Certificate for standard 10 issued by Kerala State Literacy Mission
11) Certificates issued by IGNOU will be authenticated provided, the applicant should register in any of the regional centers in Kerala. Such certificates will be authenticated only after verification.
12) HDC / JDC Certificates
13) HSE / VHSE Certificates
14) CBSE /ICSE Certificates. (The Respective Schools should be within the Jurisdiction of the State of Kerala )
The following certificates will be authenticated only after verification (That is, these Certificates will be forwarded to the issuing authority for checking its genuineness)
1) MS, MD. M.ch and various Medical Diploma Certificates (DGO, DLO, DA, etc) possessed by a candidate will be sent for verification if such Qualification are not added in their TC Medical Council registration Certificate as additional qualification
2) M.Phil, PhD Certificates.
3) Certificates issued by NIT Calicut and IGNOU (please refer previous conditions also)
The following certificates will not be Authenticated in any of CAC’s in Kerala
1) Certificates issued by various Private Agencies
2) Various Registration Certificates
3) Mark lists (mark lists will be authenticated only for those students who wish to join for higher studies in a foreign University/ Institution).
4) Rank Certificates.
5) SET/ NET Certificates
6) Internship Certificates
7) Equivalency / Migration Certificates.
8) Apprentice certificates
9) Training certificates.
NOTE: 1) Candidates having only SSLC as their educational qualification should produce a certificate in prescribed format from the Head of the Institution/School.
2) Candidates having Medical/ Nursing/ Dental/ Pharma Qualifications should produce their registration certificate.
· Service Charge of ROOTS - Rs.500/- + (Rs 250 for each additional Embassy Attestation)
· Attestation fee of the State Government - Rs.50/- per certificate
· Attestation fee for UAE Embassy, Delhi / Consulate, Mumbai (if required)- Rs.1500/- per certificate
· Attestation fee for Saudi Embassy (if required)- Rs.380/- per certificate
· Attestation fee for Kuwait Embassy (if required)- Rs.1000/- per certificate
The candidate himself/herself or his/her close relative such as mother or father, sister or brother, wife or husband etc, whose relation can be proved through ration card / electoral card can submit the certificate for attestation.
For any assistance, please contact the following address:
Certificate Authentication Centre
Phone: 0471 2317950, 2317951